Beige, chocolate, blue, and red beauty these Manhattan rooms.
Graham & Brown's Color of the Year Has Just Been Revealed
With pink being extremely popular right now, the shading and backdrop specialists have recognized the pink paint shade as "one stage in front of the millennial pink wonder." They say Penelope pinpoints the shade existing apart from everything else and includes a level of advancement that slings the shade into 2018.
Penelope additionally supplements G&B's 2018 Wallpaper of the Year, Pierre — a rich magnolia print, which is a gesture to the botanicals trend.
Graham & Brown's declaration comes only seven days after Dulux reported Heart Wood as their Color of the Year for 2018 — a smoky beige and gloomy mauve shade, portrayed by the shading specialists as a "warm impartial, with a trace of heather."
Penelope is accessible to purchase now on www.grahambrown.com.
- Color Inspiration
- Room Ideas
- Benjamin Moore Just Revealed the Color of the Year
- Sherwin-Williams' Color of the Year for 2017
- The Pantone Colors That Will Be Trending in 2018
- This Is the World's Favorite Color
- The First 2018 Color Predictions Are Super Dark
- Pantone's 2018 Color of the Year Is Here
- Colour of the Year 2018
- 2018 trends
- Graham & Brown