A mix of normal components and nation provincial makes a one of a kind involvement in this L.A. kitchen.
Mellow Looks in Chappaqua, NY
Get another kitchen with the delicate and smooth feel of a darling antique.
Chappaqua Kitchen Designed by Christopher Peacock
On the cupboards, polished paint — Benjamin Moore's White Dove — effortlessly wipes tidy and is set up by exclusively shaded grass-green dividers. The 48-inch gas run is by Wolf. The Country Kitchen sink is matched with the Amarilis Heritage fixture, both by American Standard.
The gathering of Dundee preserves containers and other stoneware was begun by proprietor Brenda Kelly Kramer's father.
Stainless Steel Refrigerator
Kramer loved the look of the Sub-Zero 650 stainless steel fridge/cooler and didn't attempt to cover up it.
The writing slate on the wash room organizer is a Christopher Peacock signature.
Chippendale Breakfast Table
The Chippendale breakfast table and seats date from the right on time to mid-1800s and were purchased from Christie's, London. The seats are shrouded in Greeff's Devon Stripe in Fern. China cupboards lay appropriate on the counter to expand capacity and feel more like furniture.
- kitchen of the month
- Room Ideas
- The 9 Essentials For Your First Non-Dorm Home
- Beautiful Designer Kitchens
- Ask a Designer: What's the Difference Between Tartan and Plaid?
- The Anti-Pastel Guide to Spring Decorating
- The Perks Of Being Crafty: This Woman Created Her Wedding Dress For $30
- The 2013 Kitchen of the Year with Designer Christopher Peacock