This is where you should loosen up in following a prolonged day, however in the event that it's confined and jumbled you're never going to find that zen. That is, unless you trap your eye into deduction your room is greater than it shows up. These design ideas will enable you to do only that.
Kips Bay 2008 - Stephen Miller Siegel
Stephen Miller Siegel designs a living room and dining room that are lavish — yet livable.
Kips Bay 2008 - Living Room and Dining Room by Stephen Miller Siegel
Kips Bay 2008 - Dining Room by Stephen Miller Siegel
Kips Bay 2008 - Living Room by Stephen Miller Siegel
Designer Stephen Miller Siegel
- Living + Family Rooms
- Room Ideas
- 2008 Kips Bay Decorator Show House
- An Entire House Gets a Makeover in Just Two Weeks
- Designer Family Rooms
- Kips Bay 2007 - Stephen Miller Siegel
- Kips Bay - Stephen Miller Siegel - Sitting Room Video
- Ask a Designer: What's the Difference Between Tartan and Plaid?
- show house
- dining rooms
- living room
- kips bay showhouse