A brassy room design from David Barrett.
Designer Celerie Kemble Creates an Instant Room
A unpretentious palette, some toile, and some Parisian motivation make a kitchen reminiscent of a French château, just this kitchen calls Houston, TX, its home.
Vaughan's Pagoda red tole light gets the hues in the portieres, made with Bailey and Griffin's Canton Toile in Cherry Vanilla, upheld with Brunschwig and Fils' Paola fabric check in Pepper Red. The Minton-Spidell stools are secured in Brunschwig and Fils' La Mer in Pompeian Red. Pavia Antico walnut travertine on floor from Walker Zanger.
Pull Cutting Board
A haul out cutting board has a gap, which makes it simple to brush the pieces straight into the junk canister just below.
In the breakfast region, an old zinc-topped table is encompassed by multiplication seats. Love situate upholstered in Brunschwig and Fils' Chancellor Strié in Pompeian Red.
When Celerie Kemble opens those splendid blue eyes, she sees a universe of motivation: chic ladies, wonderful gardens, and even the realistic examples of tram grates. Watch how she unites the greater part of this to make a moment room.
- Room Ideas
- 101 Home Makeover Ideas from 101 Designers
- Ask a Designer : What's the Difference Between Tartan and Plaid?
- Designer Family Rooms
- The Anti-Pastel Guide to Spring Decorating
- Designer Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Celerie Kemble's Favorite Things
- celerie kemble
- decorating ideas tips and advice
- designer tips advice and decorating ideas